This item is no longer available.
The Tascam CD-500B is a Single Rackspace Slot-Loading CD Player with both RCA unbalanced and XLR balanced analog outputs, 16% pitch control for CD playback speed, supports MP3 and WAV file playback from CD-ROM, RS-232C Control and Wireless Remote
The Tascam CD-500B is a Single Rackspace Slot-Loading CD Player with a new transport, featuring brushless motors and an edge-grabbing mechanism to prevent disc damage. A front-panel 10-key pad is available for instant access to CD tracks, and flash start is available for instant playback.
The Tascam CD-500B supports MP3 and WAV file playback from CD-ROM as well as traditional audio CDs. The TASCAM CD-500B includes 16% pitch control for CD playback speed. Other features include incremental play, fader start, Call/return to last play point, fade in/out, power on play and more.
A variety of control and interface ports are found onto the rear panel. Both RCA unbalanced and XLR balanced analog outputs are provided, as well as S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital outputs. The CD-500B can be controlled through RS-232C, Parallel, wireless remote control or an optional RC-3F footswitch.
The reliable CD-500B is a perfect solution for installation, touring, house of worship and anywhere else rackspace is at a premium.
• Slot-loading mechanism
• RCA unbalanced output
• XLR balanced output
• Optical and Coaxial S/PDIF digital outputs
• XLR AES/EBU output
• All, single, random, A/B and 99-track program play
• Incremental play
• Track elapsed, track remain, disc remain time display
• Call function: return to last play start point
• Intro check
• Fade in/out (0 to 10 sec., in 0.5 sec. steps)
• Power on play
• Frame-accurate search
• Skip back play
• Activate or deactivate the wireless remote
• Relay play with multiple units through 1/8” relay in/out jack
• Index search (CD-DA discs) and directory search (MP3 discs)
• Mono output
• Fader start / event start
• EOM (End of message)
• WAV file (up to 48kHz/16bit) and MP3 file (up to 320kbps VBR) playback
• Headphone output
• RS-232C and Parallel control
• Wireless remote controller included
• Footswitch input (for optional RC-3F footswitch)