The JBL JRX212 is a passive portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage monitoring applications. With enough sensitivity and power handling to cut through the performance volume on stage, the JRX212 has a smooth response so it can deliver maximum gain before feedback. It also includes JBL’s dual- angle pole socket making it equally at home as a front-of-house speaker.
• JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for
greater efficiency and power handling.
• JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
• The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region.
• High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
• Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
• The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
• SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
• Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
• Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
• Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10°for more uniform audience coverage.
Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
Frequency Range (-10dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB): 80 Hz - 18 kHz
Sensitivity (@1m): 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
Maximum SPL (1m): 128 dB
Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
Crossover Frequency: 2.1 kHz
Dimensions (H x W x D): 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm (23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
Inputs: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 inTS phone jack (x1); parallel