The Galaxy Hot Spot HS7 is a vocal reproduction personal monitor and works great for numerous reasons. It can be set on a microphone stand, which allow them to be positioned closer to the user. Two NEOLITE 5-Inch Drivers, Volume Control, 200 Watts Continuous Power Rating.
The Galaxy Hot Spot HS7 is a vocal reproduction monitor and works great for numerous reasons. First, the HOT SPOT can be set on a microphone stand, which allow them to be positioned closer to the user. Think about it, many performers purchase a 12” or 15” floor monitor and during the performance, roll off the low end and crank up the volume so the sound will travel from the floor to their ears. The Hot Spot 7 is mid-range oriented and it is closer to the performer, so there will be less stage volume, which reduces feedback. Second, the Hot Spot is physically smaller and lighter in weight, which makes it easier for transport, plus the clarity is superior to any larger floor monitor.
Galaxy Audio has produced hundreds of thousands of Hot Spots. Hot Spots work great for nearly any type of music or speech applications. Using Hot Spots will actually help reduce feedback from occurring on stage!
• The new design of the HS7 includes the convenient mic stand insert on the
bottom of the unit. This allows a quick setup on top of a mic stand, with the HS7
angled upward for accurate vocal monitoring.
• The included mic stand adaptor insures a more stable and secure placement on
any mic stand.
• Molded-in yoke bracket points. With the optional yoke bracket assembly the HS7
can be mounted to a wall or ceiling, or attached to a mic stand and angled in any
• Microphone boom attachment on top of the HS7 eliminates the need for a second
mic stand for your microphone. (Requires optional hardware sold separately).
• Integrated handle into the top of the enclosure.
• Each Hot Spot 7 comes equipped with two Speakon® 1/4" Combo speaker jacks,
all of which are wired in parallel to allow easy "daisy chaining' of multiple Hot
• 18 dB Stepped Attenuator Volume Control
• 16 ohm Cabinet with Two NEOLITE 5-Inch Drivers
• 200 Watts Continuous Power Rating
• Freq. Response 150Hz-18kHz
• 126 dB SPL (200 Watts @ .5 Meter)
• Input Connections: Two Twist-lock 1/4" Combo Jacks (wired in parallel)
• Mounts to Any Mic Stand
• Integrated Handle, Mounting Points for Mic Boom & Bracket
• Three Year Warranty