The Crown XLi 2500 power amplifier from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. Powerful, rugged and reliable. It is suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology. So check out the affordable Crown XLI 2500 amplifier. It is a powerful argument for quality and value!
• Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
• User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
• Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon outputs
• Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
• Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal
presence, clip and fault for each channel
• Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
• 750 Watts Per channel @ 4 Ohms
• 500 Watts Per channel @ 8 Ohms
• 1500 Watts @ 8 Ohms Bridged Mono