The Sony VPL-PHZ10 laser projector is a versatile, affordable choice for installation in a wide range of education, business, and entertainment environments. The powerful Z-Phosphor laser light source is teamed with Sony's advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to deliver extremely bright, detail-packed WUXGA-resolution images with a generous 5,000 lumens of brightness and rich, stable colors.
The Sony VPL-PHZ10 is a cost-effective laser projection with excellent picture quality, easy installation and low running costs.
The VPL-PHZ10 laser projector is a versatile, affordable choice for installation in a wide range of education, business, and entertainment environments. The powerful Z-Phosphor laser light source is teamed with Sony's advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to deliver extremely bright, detail-packed WUXGA-resolution images with a generous 5,000 lumens of brightness and rich, stable colors.
This laser light source allows up to 20,000 hours of virtually zero-maintenance operation without the worry of sudden lamp failures.
An automated filter system cuts the hassle of regular dust cleaning. Near-zero maintenance needs are complemented by a range of energy-saving features, significantly driving down total lifetime ownership costs. Constant Bright maintains consistent light output levels throughout the laser's 20,000 hours (at light output mode ""Middle"") recommended lifespan.
Offering a stylish blend-in design and low fan noise, the VPL-PHZ10 fits smoothly into almost any environment — from academic institutions to corporate environments. Mount the projector at any angle, even on its side or upside down. Setup is easier than ever with a friendly new installation menu.
*Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment. **The new projectors have a total constant brightness of 4500 lumens for up to 14,000 hours depending on usage environment. This enables users to experience the projectors’ original level of image quality for years, while achieving a maximum 5,000 lumens brightness when the constant brightness mode is off.
• Very high image quality with Sony's advanced BrightEra 3LCD projection engine and Z-Phosphor laser light source
• The Z-Phosphor laser light source is coupled with Sony's acclaimed BrightEra 3LCD projection engine to ensure high, 5,000-lumen image brightness with vivid,
natural color reproduction.
• Constant Bright maintains the same brightness throughout the 20,000 hours (at light output mode "Middle") recommended lifespan.
• Picture quality is boosted by advanced processing featured on Sony's home cinema projectors. Reality Creation uses a powerful pattern-matching database to
optimize every pixel. Contrast Enhancer actively analyzes and refines dark and light image areas for sparkling highlights and rich, deep blacks.
• See fine detail in PC presentations, videos, or multimedia signage with WUXGA (1920 by 1200) 16:10 resolution.
• "The advanced laser light source offers up to 20,000 hours* of operation without lamp exchange, reducing lifetime running costs compared with traditional
projectors. *Actual hours may vary depending on usage environment"
• Focus on great-looking images instead of arduous maintenance tasks: new automated filter cleaning system removes dust every 100 hours.
• Quick power On/Off dramatically cuts warm-up time after switch-on before you can start presenting at full brightness.
• Enjoy greater installation flexibility: position the projector freely at any angle — on its side or even upside down.
• Supports HDBaseT - Simpler, more cost-effective installation and connectivity with digital transmission of HD video, audio, and networking/control via a single
• Low fan noise ensures discreet, unobtrusive operation in quiet environments for academic and corporate use.
In the Box:
• RM-PJ8 Remote Commander
• 2 Size AA Batteries
• AC Power Cord
• Cable Ties
• Quick Reference Manual
• Operating Instructions
• Warranty Card