Extended high frequency response and supercardioid pick-up pattern for higher signal output, cuts through high on-stage sound levels. Smooth warm tonal response and full dynamic range, with presence lift for vocal clarity and projection. Consistent on/off axis and proximity response maintain sound quality while moving, providing greater on-stage freedom.
Full metal construction and extensive suspension and shock-mounting minimize handling noise and signal interference. High output performance microphone, offering power, clarity and projection.
• Rugged all metal body
• Exceptional feedback rejection
• Full dynamic range and smooth frequency response for excellent signal quality
• Consistent on-/off-axis and proximity response
• Very good rejection of handling noise
• Hum compensating coil
• Shock mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
Dimensions: d 1.8 x 7.3 in. (46 x 185 mm)
Frequency response: 40 - 16,000 Hz
Min. terminating impedance: 1,000 Ω
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1.8 mV/Pa
Weight w/o cable: 11.6 oz. (330 g)
1 e 845
1 microphone clip