Taiyo Yuden the inventor of CD Recordable media is now JVC, the leader in CD-R manufacturing. Certified 52X CD-R printable media from JVC is the solution when facing media issues. Eliminate sticky media, get great recording and playback performance and have a consistent printing surface – that’s why JVC is asked for by name. JVC's long history of development and manufacturing, combined with their zero tolerance for sub standard product, makes their media the best choice for your requirements.
Their 52x certified media with "Super Cyanine" blue recording dye provides zero wave distortion, as well as data integrity that is guaranteed to last for 100 years!
Available in white and silver printing surfaces for inkjet, thermal, and thermal re-transfer printers in 38mm (non hub printable) and 24mm (hub printable) print surface areas.
• Up to 52X CD Recording speeds are supported
• "Super Cyanine" dye provides zero wave distortion
• Optimized quality at all recording speeds
• Compatible with virtually all consumer or professional CD recorders and
duplicators is assured
• BLER,E-12, and E-22 errors are the lowest in the industry
• Jitter and Deviation levels are the lowest in the industry
• Data integrity is guaranteed to 100 years
• Intensive quality assurance methods are in place during the manufacturing
process, providing industry leading yield rates
Part Number: JCD-WPP-SK
Surface: White Inkjet Hub Printable
Capacity: 80 minutes, 700 MB
Write Speed: 52X
Writes: All forms of audio and data
Certification: ISO 14001 certified manufacturing
Distortion: Zero wave distortion