The JBL JRX218S is an 18" compact direct-radiation subwoofer designed to supplement and extend low frequency performance of full-range systems in live sound and music playback applications. The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a stamped steel frame and 3" voicecoil. It’s rated at 350 watts (continuous) and 1400 watts (peak) – based on JBL Professional’s 100 hour extended life test.
• 18 in. compact subwoofer.
• 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity.
• The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet.
• A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet.
• Non-resonant, all steel handles are used.
• Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage.
Power Rating: 350 W / 1400 W
Frequency Range (-10dB): 34 Hz - 250 Hz
Frequency Response (±3 dB): 53 Hz - 250 Hz
Sensitivity (@1m): 98 dB SPL
Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
Recommended Amplifier Power: 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
Maximum SPL (1m): 133 dB
Dimensions (H x W x D): 605 mm x 508 mm x 551 mm (23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in)
Weight: 32.2 kg (71 lb)
Inputs: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x2); parallel