The JBL JRX215 is a portable, fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music, music playback, and reinforcement of speech. With the smooth, natural sounding mid-range of the system, the JRX215 does a great job projecting live vocals, solos and speech. The extended lows and great top-end make it at home for music playback in DJ applications or anywhere live sound reinforcement is needed. Features include the dual-angle, 36 mm pole-mount socket as well as Neutrik Speakon and ¼" input connectors
• JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
• JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
• The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
• High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
• Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
• The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
• SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
• Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
• Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
• Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
Frequency Range (-10dB): 41 Hz - 18 kHz
Frequency Response (±3 dB): 59 Hz - 13 kHz
Sensitivity (@1m): 99 dB SPL (1w/1m)
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
Maximum SPL (1m): 129 dB
Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz
Dimensions (H x W x D): 699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm (27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)
Weight: 27.4 kg (60.5 lb)
Inputs: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel