The Denon DN-500R SD/USB Recorder is an ideal choice for audio recording installations no matter the environment. Based on twenty-five historic years of audio performance and rock solid reliability, the DN-500R acquires important audio with ease – every time. With analog balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs as well as broadcast-grade AES/EBU digital inputs, the 500R is poised to capture audio in industry standard formats in any environment. And our new switching power supply allows for easy-integration into applications and environments that find themselves outside the realm of 110V AC power.
Conveniently tooled in the familiar 1 RU chassis, the DN- 500R further emphasizes Denon Pro’s commitment to providing professional feature- rich installation products, at affordable prices, to the contracting industry. With a bright, highly visible OLED display, SD/SDHC and USB media recording and playback the 500R lends itself to a myriad of applications like houses of worship, education and lecture recording, and more.
Not only can audio be captured to an SD/SDHC card up to 24-bit/96kHz, but the front-panel mounted USB port allows for the acquisition of audio as well. And the two record mediums can be used simultaneously with the new Dual Record feature, ideal for conferences that need to have the audio immediately or in applications where proper capture must be ensured. Additionally, the Relay Record feature can extend record times by switching to the other media when the primary memory is full. A front panel USB keyboard port allows for naming of files while a recording is happening and control. Full control can also be achieved by the on-board RS-232c serial connection for integrated systems by AMX or Crestron and the GPIO port allows instant triggerable access to many features, including the DN-500R’s 20 assignable hot start playback files.
Recordings can be edited directly on the device or marked with EDLs for later review. When imported to the included DMP Mark Editor Software (Windows only), those marks come with the file, ensuring instant access to points of interest.
And not only is the DN-500R the perfect standalone audio recorder, but it is a rock-solid audio playback device making it an affordable and appropriate solution for just about any audio installation.
D&M Professional’s DMP Mark Editor software included.
• Records to SD/SDHC and USB media in MP3 and WAV (up to 24-bit/96kHz)
• Dual Record feature (records to both media options simultaneously for primary
and backup recording)
• Relay Record feature (continues recording to backup media when primary media
• XLR and RCA audio connections (analog and digital)
• Timer recording/playback (30 schedules available)
• MP3, WAV, AIFF, AAC playback
• RS-232c, GPIO, USB keyboard remote control
• Front panel USB keyboard connection
• EDL marking & file edit functions (Move, Copy, Combine and Divide)
• Record Monitor (listen the recorded signal while recording)
• Large, bright OLED display
• DMP Mark Editor software included (Windows only)
• 100-230V switching power supply
• Removable rack ears