The XTi Series of Crown® amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for portable PA applications. The series includes four models which are similar except for output power: XTi 1000, 2000, 4000 and 6000. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
XTi-Series amplifiers feature an LCD screen with speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer. Other features include a switchmode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, XLR inputs, Speakon® and binding-post outputs, short-circuit protection and more.
With their powerful, reliable performance, XTi-Series amps easily handle 2-ohm loadsand are capable of chest-thumping lows. Plus, your investment in an XTi-Series amplifier is backed by Crown’s Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty.
• Integrated speaker presets with LCD front panel display
• Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and
• Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits,
DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and
• Extremely versatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
• Switch-mode universal power supply
• Speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, and delay
• 2U rack space and weighs under 24 lb. Weight sets a new standard in
• Speakon® and binding post outputs, XLR inputs and loop-thrus
• Comprehensive LED status per channel
• Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your
investment and guarantees its specifications
2 ohm Stereo (per channel) 3,000W
4 ohm Stereo (per channel) 2,100W
8 ohm Stereo (per channel) 1,200W
4 ohm Bridge-Mono 6,000W
8 ohm Bridge-Mono 4,200W